Home » Insights » Email Marketing Reports »
Artificial intelligence and machine learning, once only the province of enterprise-level experiments, today power many of the marketing automation and personalisation platforms available to a wide range of marketers.
But what do email, and CRM marketers think about artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)? Are they using it for greater efficiency on the back end and higher customer response on the front end, and are they satisfied with their results? Or, are they taking a “wait and see” approach?
These are two of the questions this report will answer, based on the findings in a survey of UK email and CRM marketers and marketing managers, conducted earlier this year by Sailthru, Liveclicker and Holistic Email Marketing.
What you’ll learn in this report
- How many marketers have adopted some form of AI/ML
- How they use AI/ML and their greatest challenges
- The types of metrics being used to measure success, and how they vary among marketers
- How ROI perceptions and company size affect their attitudes
- Most common testing procedures using AI/ML
- Recommendations to improve use and results in email planning, creation, scheduling and optimisation