Well, that was fun! It was our first time exhibiting and what a great time we all had at the B2B Marketing Expo. There was an impressive amount of knowledge under one roof and many interesting seminars and masterclasses. We really enjoyed meeting so many excellent people over the two days.
Our founder, Kath Pay did a talk on the first day on Marketing Automation: Using a Customer-first Not Channel-first Approach.
Here are 5 key takeaways from it:
- Lead with strategy, not technology
- Use personalisation to enhance the customer experience
- Marketing automation is innately personal – make the most of it
- Make it all about the customer
- Write for your audience by addressing their challenges and pains
Want the slides? Download them here.
Get the guide: Customers Over Channels: Why Holistic Marketing Automation Takes a Customer-First Approach
Too often we start with the technology, but if our end goal is to help our customers make decisions, meet needs and achieve goals, then shouldn’t we start with the customer? Download the full guide here.