Last week we had our second Holistic Live! Together, a morning meet up partnered with Pure360.
Kath Pay from Holistic Email and Komal Helyer from Pure360 spoke at our recent Marketing Automation event. A big thank you for all the people who came and made it such a fab event with lots of great questions and discussions.
Here are some take-aways from this marketing automation event:
- Marketing automation is innately personal – use personalisation to enhance the customer experience and make it all about the customer.
- Write for your audience by addressing their challenges and pains
- Use a Welcome series and make sure to trigger it immediately upon sign up.
- Identify and optimise the purchase journey touch-points with upselling and post-purchase programs (keep them relevant and customer-service based!)
- Browse abandonment: Use a softer approach than an abandoned basket programme as it’s only midway down the purchase funnel and include
- recommendations. Be customer-service oriented in your messaging.
- Basket abandonment: send in real time and send as a series. This is a huge touchpoint for claiming lost revenue as it’s so low down the purchase funnel.
- Make the most of Machine Learning by including intelligent recommendations and other customer-service features.
- Above all, lead with strategy, not technology.
❝A captivating talk that really helped to simplify the core objectives❞ — Lucy
❝Great event, I will definitely return❞ — Rhiannon
❝Great to hear about other attendees email issues, some of which we share and learn from.❞ — Rosie
Our next event date is TBC, please sign up to our Holistic Insights to stay informed.
Interested in finding out more? Check out how the awesome team at Holistic Email Marketing can help take your email programme to the next level.