Interactive, creative and innovative emails to inspire your 2017 email marketing.Email marketing consistently ranks as one of the most effective marketing channels in terms of ROI. But to stand out in a crowded field you need to optimise for device, utilise the latest technology, and have compelling creative. Without any of this crucial trio your email will fall flat.
It's all very well telling marketers they need to use dynamic email with creative designs and attention grabbing copy, but it's very different to actually produce it. Often the best way to get inspiration for your own campaign is to see examples of effective email campaigns that you can draw upon. That's way we're giving you 6 examples of creative and effective dynamic content emails to inspire you in 2017.
1. Knomo - Scalable design for mobile optimizationAs you can see from the desktop and mobile versions of this email from Knomo, by designing the desktop email with a simple layout with large text and buttons, the mobile version needn't be dramatically different. This saves time and the scalable design means it's sure to work on screens of all sizes.
2. River Island - Responsive design using hybrid layouts
3. Feel Unique - Use of Gif in email
4. Acid- Interactive email
5. B&Q - Useful interactivity
6. Sainsbury's- Interactive active content platform
Learn more about the latest trends in email marketing in our free members report which Kath Pay has contributed to alongside 10 other email marketing consultants.